Tapash’s Society for A Smile is dedicated to providing vocational training to intellectually differently abled children. Over the past year, we have witnessed remarkable progress and transformations in the lives of our students. It is with immense pride and gratitude that we commemorate this milestone, and we want you to be a part of this joyous occasion.
Highlights of the Event:
– Presentation of success stories from our students
– Demonstration of vocational training programs
– Interactive sessions with our educators and students
– Insights into our future initiatives
– Date: 7th October 2023 Saturday.
– Time: 11 am to 5 pm.
– Venue: Marri Krishna Reddy Function Hall, Vijayapuri Colony, TARNAKA, Secunderabad.